Private equity has a $600 billion problem. The problem is how to spend it on deals, because company valuations are very high and buyout volumes have slipped since 2015.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MARKET STREET PRIVATE MARKETS FUND II, LLC
Around the Web
- Buyout Funds Have Money to Burn, and That's a Problem
Friday Aug 25, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Private Equity-Like Fund Aims to Speed Up Diabetes Research
By PAUL SULLIVAN - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The goal of the T1D Fund, which received $32 million in seed funding from the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, is to speed new products to market.
- Behind an $18 Billion Donation to a New York Charity, a Shadowy Chinese Conglomerate
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
A Chinese man has transferred more than 29 percent of HNA Group of China to a private foundation, adding to the questions about the firm’s structure and political connections.
- A Dip in the Living Room Pool
Friday Sep 15, 2017
In a slowing luxury real estate market, developers are investing in amenities to attract buyers. Explore Soori High Line, where more than half of the units come with private, saltwater pools.
- Insurers Unload Problems Into Private Equity's Arms
Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
With plenty of ready buyers looking to pounce, insurers’ struggling with promises from a high-rate past may soon get help.