Meg Whitman, chief of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, was emerging as the most likely pick for C.E.O. as another candidate, Jeff Immelt, publicly withdrew.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MARK E. GEHERIN ENTERPRISES, INC.
Around the Web
- Uber’s C.E.O. Search Is Nearing a Decision
By MIKE ISAAC - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Start-Up Bets on Tech Talent Pipeline From Africa
By STEVE LOHR - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Andela, which has attracted the attention and money of people like Mark Zuckerberg, trains and employs workers in Africa to do programming.
- State of the Art: On Russian Meddling, Mark Zuckerberg Follows a Familiar Playbook
By FARHAD MANJOO - Friday Sep 22, 2017
Mr. Zuckerberg’s modus operandi as a leader is to fix things long after they have broken, rather than to prevent problems in the first place.
- Uber’s Next C.E.O.? Meg Whitman Says It Won’t Be Her
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Ms. Whitman, chief executive of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, said she would not become Uber’s next chief, following reports about potential candidates.
- On Technology: How Hate Groups Forced Online Platforms to Reveal Their True Nature
By JOHN HERRMAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Internet companies annexed much of our public sphere, playacting as little democracies — a charade they gave up last week.