Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MARITHEL BEAUTY SALON INC.
Around the Web
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- NOT A GOOD LOOK Ex-beauty queen facing drug-smuggling charges
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- BEAUTY QUEEN BUSTED Ex-Mrs. America convicted of stealing from Macy's
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- A Visit to Italian Villages That Inspired the Term ‘Riviera’
By ERIC LIPTON - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Liguria is a place of unvarnished beauty, where the draw is the simplicity of its timeless way of life.
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.