NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MARINO ROTUNNO MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Trump nominates Pennsylvania's Marino to be drug czar
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- What Crisis Management Is Really Like
By Karen Wickre - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A veteran of crisis management and corporate disasters tells you what to do when all hell breaks loose.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- Tom Marino, President Trump’s Pick For Drug Czar, Reportedly Withdraws His Name From Consideration
By Andrew Husband - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Tom Marino, a Republican congressman from Pennsylvania, withdrew his name from consideration as President Trump's drug czar.
- Police Say 'Reasonable Grounds' to Suspect Corporate Manslaughter in London Fire
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Police investigating the deadly blaze at Grenfell Tower said there were grounds to suspect the local council that oversaw the building’s management may have committed corporate manslaughter, according to a letter sent to residents.
- Cross-Cultural Management Strategy
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
Renault-Nissan Alliance CEO Carlos Ghosn talks with WSJ Deputy Managing Editor Alan Murray about the differences in management style required for different corporate cultures in this excerpt from Tuesday's Viewpoints conversation.