NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Aug 28, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MARIA'S INCOME TAX, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Seattle to vote on implementing income tax on just the wealthy
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- SEATTLE SQUEEZE City sued over contentious 'tax the rich' income law
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- The Seattle Tax Fight
Sunday Aug 20, 2017
An illegal bid to pave the way for a state income tax.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Social Security Taxes Set to Rise for High-Income Americans
Wednesday Oct 19, 2016
Higher-income Americans will see an increase in payroll taxes next year as the result of changes in Social Security taxable income levels. The higher revenues will support an increase in monthly benefits for retirees. WSJ's Lee Hawkins explains.