The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
97-32 CRESSKILL PLACE
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11435
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MARCOS J CORP.
Around the Web
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- On Washington: ‘The New Washington’: Once Racing to Flee the Senate, Marco Rubio Now Digs In
By CARL HULSE - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Mr. Rubio, Republican of Florida, seems determined to shrug off the disappointment of a failed presidential race and show he is serious about the Senate, making up for lost time.
- M.J. Walker, Terance Mann lead FSU past Colorado State in Jamaica Classic
Monday Nov 20, 2017
Mfiondu Kabengele added 12 points and CJ Walker had 11 for the Seminoles (3-0), who used an 11-0 run for a 76-60 lead with 6:28 to play.
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.