Given Valve's recent e-sports focus, this is about as close to closure as we're going to get.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - MARC L. RICH, P.C.
Around the Web
- Potential Half-Life 3 plot outed by series writer Marc Laidlaw
By Mark Walton - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- A focus on portrait mode: behind the scenes with Pixel 2’s camera features
Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- AMD Threadripper 1950X review: Better than Intel in almost every way
By Mark Walton - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Cheaper, faster, and more feature-rich than Skylake-X—what's not to love?
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.