Similar technology has recently been approved for certain dental surgeries in the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MAPLE INTERNAL MEDICINE & PEDIATRICS, PLLC
Around the Web
- Can Autonomous Robots Solve China’s Dentist Shortage?
Friday Sep 29, 2017
- Adult ADHD Diagnostic Perspectives
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Dr. Adler provides a detailed review of the diagnostic criteria associated with adult attention-deficit / hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) due to the complex constellation of symptoms that mimic or confound other mental health issues.
- Optimizing the Immune System to Identify and Eradicate Cancer
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Heat Biologics has devised a method intended to capture poly-antigens and present them to immunomodulatory mechanisms and revitalize the immune system, allowing it to target and annihilate cancer.
- ESMO Focuses on Unifying the Language of Precision Medicine
Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
Even when all scientists speak the same language, it can be difficult to decipher new terminology and concepts.
- Using Sharkskin to Keep Medical Equipment Sterile?
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Sharkskin-like coating may prevent bacterial growth and prove to be an effective liner for medical equipment.
- Nicotinamide Riboside Activates Protective Sirtuin Enzymes
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Many important properties and potential health benefits of nicotinamide riboside have been identified since discovery of its role in the human NAD metabolic cycle over a decade ago.