The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (May 23, 1989)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 30, 1972
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1972 - MAPLE FOODS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Japanese Weeping Maple Care: Tips For Growing Japanese Weeping Maples
By Teo Spangler - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Farms drawing diners who eat near fields that produced food
By LISA RATHKE, Associated Press - Friday Aug 4, 2017
(AP) — What was once a smattering of farms offering expensive dinners within view of the fields where the food was raised has sprouted into popular summer and fall events that run the gamut from multicourse dinners to weekly burger nights at farms across the country.The feast included a salad of lettuces, kale and blueberries; maple mustard chicken; tiny new potatoes; grilled zucchini and summer squash; and homemade vanilla ice cream with maple syrup.The dinner — $65 for adults, $39 for children under 10 — came after a hay wagon tour of the lush green fields where the organic produce is grown."By using these dinners to draw people down to a farm, it serves to educate them, enlighten them more about sustainable agriculture practices and hopefully, at the end of it, they go back to wherever, Chicago, the suburbs, and they start shopping more at farmers markets and things like that," he said.A recent menu included coddled egg with garlic scapes, mushroom cream sauce and frybread; and brown butter and pork belly with wheat berries, rhubarb and fennel.
- Japanese Maple Seed Propagation: Tips On Planting Japanese Maple Seeds
By Liz Baessler - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Zone 7 Japanese Maple Varieties: Choosing Japanese Maple Trees For Zone 7
By Liz Baessler - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Japanese Maple Feeding Habits – How To Fertilize A Japanese Maple Tree
By Teo Spangler - Saturday Aug 26, 2017