The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC COOPERATIVE CORPORATION
2013 - MANY HANDS FOOD COOPERATIVE, INC.
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Peru and Japan Meet in Midtown, at the Sprawling Sen Sakana
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
A sleek new restaurant specializes in a hybrid cuisine that many New Yorkers know only from Nobu.
- Team Trump hands out food at Florida trailer park
By Yaron Steinbuch - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
President Trump turned into the feeder-in-chief in Florida on Thursday – helping dish out food at a Naples trailer park. Assisted by First Lady Melania Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, the president put on a pair of gloves and handed sandwiches and bananas to residents. Many pulled out their smart phones and snapped selfies...
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- At Facebook, Hand-Wringing Over a Fix for Fake Content
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Oct 27, 2017
As pressure grows on the social media giant, there are no easy answers to dealing with posts that get promoted by its many users.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.