'To the Bone' writer/director Marti Noxon responds to the controversy greeting her Netflix drama and its depiction of eating disorders.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
571 VAN SICLEN AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MANLEY RESTURANT EAT TO THE BONE LLC
Around the Web
- The Director Of Netflix’s ‘To The Bone’ Responds To The Controversy Over The Film’s Depiction Of Eating Disorders
By Dan MacRae - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- ‘To The Bone’ Attempts To Tell A Story About Eating Disorders Without The Usual Cliches
By Stacey Ritzen - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Netflix's anorexia drama 'To The Bone,' from writer/director Marti Noxon, has been mired in controversy, but it is any good?
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.