NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 25, 1972
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1972 - MANITOU MOTORS, INC.
Around the Web
- Paris Hilton: It annoys me
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- In Pivotal Moment, Tesla Unveils Its First Mass-Market Sedan
By BILL VLASIC - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Elon Musk, Tesla’s chief executive, delivered 30 cars to employees chosen to be the first owners. The electric-car maker faces a challenge in meeting the sizable demand.
- Tesla Yields Place Atop U.S. Automakers as Stock Slumps
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The electric-car maker’s shares are off sharply after a report of production trouble, giving General Motors back its No. 1 spot after less than three months.
- Diamondback rattlesnake seen slithering across Hilton Head beach
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Hilton Sees Room for Growth With Low-Price Brand
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Hilton’s new hotel brand, Tru, set to be the fastest-growing in the U.S., will feature lobby amenities designed to appeal to millennials, as well as small rooms and prices at around $100 a night.