Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MANIFEST SOUL LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- As Cyberattacks Destabilize the World, the State Department Turns a Blind Eye
By Emily Dreyfuss - Friday Jul 21, 2017
"It's manifestly ridiculous."
- “Prepare to die” in Darks Souls: The Board Game
By Ars Staff - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Review: It's much like the video game—for good and ill.
- Katie Holmes to star in adaptation of ‘The Secret’
By Variety - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
The book postulated that human beings can control the universe with their minds and manifest their desires through the “law of attraction.”
- In His Own Image: How to 'Flip' a Country
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Much of the effort to change America through preferential immigration has its manifestation in President Obama.