The Long Island iced tea, the Midori sour, the Blue Hawaii: Fussy bartenders are upgrading these decidedly down-market cocktails.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jan 25, 2012)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 1973
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1973 - MANHATTAN PLUMBING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- When Bad Drinks Go Good
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.