The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 27, 2000)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 1991
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
1991 - MANHATTAN MEDICAL CARE, P.C.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Man Killed in 9/11 Attacks Is Identified by DNA Testing
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The man, whose name was withheld by officials at his family’s request, was the first Sept. 11 victim to be identified in more than two years.
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- 3 Ways VR Is Transforming Medical Care
By Sarah DiGiulio - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Doctors are using VR to address some of the most challenging medical problems.