A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MANGO KING FARMERS MARKET CORP
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.