GUEST: Tech companies have worked hard over the past few years to make the music listening experience a ubiquitous one. Thanks to recent developments in streaming services and truly wireless headphones, we’re closer than ever to taking every song ever written with us wherever we go. But one area where we’ve struggled is whole-home audio. Enter […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MANCEBO AUDIO VISUAL TECH SERVICES LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Around the Web
- Echo’s multi-room audio: What you need to know
By Kayla Matthews - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Spotify Launches Self-Serve Ad Studio, Enables Long Tail To Create Three-Figure Professional Audio Campaigns
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Ad-supported audio streaming service Spotify this morning opened the Spotify Ad Studio, a self-serve audio advertising platform it claims is the world's first. The studio appears to be targeted moreat the long tail than big brands and agencies, because the company claims "no experience is necessary" to create the audio spots.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Fair Game: Wells Fargo’s Testimony Left Some Feeling Shortchanged
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The bank told Congress last year that it had fully disclosed misconduct. But later reports indicate it knew more, prompting a call for new hearings.