Feel like bending an elbow? The Threesome Tollbooth, in Bushwick, practically requires you to in order to fit into the place.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1779 TROY AVE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11234
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAMASPICE KITCHEN AND NATURAL JUICE BAR, INC.
Around the Web
- At This Brooklyn Bar, It’s Just You, Your Date and the Barman
By ALAN FEUER - Friday Oct 13, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Take a tour of NYC’s wackiest theater venues
By Barbara Hoffman - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
“All the world’s a stage,” said Shakespeare. And he was right: His own work’s headed to four Hell’s Kitchen bars and a Brooklyn recycling center. Theaters are so 16th century. In the next several weeks, you’ll find Shakespeare, Chekhov and more surfacing in places you’d never dreamed possible. Not only that: You’ll pay a lot...
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.