One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Mar 20, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 1984
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1984 - MALTA ENTERPRISES, INC.
Around the Web
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Baby found dead in bassinet was killed by family dog: authorities
By Associated Press - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
MOUNT VERNON, Ohio — A coroner has determined that a 1-month-old boy who died at his home was killed by a family dog. Authorities say the baby was found dead Sept. 20 in his bassinet at the Knox County home about 60 miles northeast of Columbus. County Coroner Dr. Jennifer Ogle said Wednesday that the...
- Olivier Vernon’s iron-man streak is done
By Paul Schwartz - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Something will happen on Sunday to defensive end Olivier Vernon that has never happened to him in his NFL career, now in its sixth season. Vernon will miss a game. Vernon was declared inactive against the Chargers with a sprained ankle, not an unexpected development, considering he was not able to practice during the week....
- Protesters in Malta Denounce Failure to Protect Killed Journalist
By ANDREW HIGGINS - Sunday Oct 22, 2017
Thousands of demonstrators sent a message of support for free speech and disgust with Malta’s political elite after the car-bomb killing of Daphne Caruana Galizia.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Bomb Kills Panama Papers Reporter, Malta Leader Says
By Associated Press - Monday Oct 16, 2017
An explosion killed a investigative journalist who exposed the connections of Malta's prime minister to tax havens using the Panama Papers.