Thousands of demonstrators sent a message of support for free speech and disgust with Malta’s political elite after the car-bomb killing of Daphne Caruana Galizia.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - MALTA BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION, INC.
Around the Web
- Protesters in Malta Denounce Failure to Protect Killed Journalist
By ANDREW HIGGINS - Sunday Oct 22, 2017
- Bomb Kills Panama Papers Reporter, Malta Leader Says
By Associated Press - Monday Oct 16, 2017
An explosion killed a investigative journalist who exposed the connections of Malta's prime minister to tax havens using the Panama Papers.
- Malta offers $1.18M to discover who killed reporter Daphne Caruana Galizia
Saturday Oct 21, 2017
Malta's government on Saturday offered an "unprecedented" 1 million euro ($1.18 million) reward and full protection for anyone with information on who killed an investigative reporter with a car bomb.
- Italy anti-mafia panel asks Malta's help, cites car bombing
Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
The head of Italy's anti-mafia parliamentary commission is calling for greater cooperation from Malta in fighting organized crime, which she says has found a "hospitable" home on the Mediterranean island thanks to its shady financial regulations.
- Wonders of Malta and Google Street View to enrich Malta’s digital profile
Friday Jun 16, 2017