For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MAKOTO KAN MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL OF SELF DEFENSE, LLC
Around the Web
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Karate kid: Georgia boy fights off kidnapping attempt with martial arts
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Mayweather, a Defensive Mastermind, Beats McGregor With His Fists
By JOHN ELIGON - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
Mayweather wore down McGregor, a mixed-martial arts star making his debut as a professional boxer, in the early rounds to set up a punishing end.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.