Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 03, 1988
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - MAKO HOLDING CORP.
Around the Web
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Asia and Australia Edition: North Korea, Myanmar, Princess Mako: Your Monday Briefing
By CHARLES McDERMID - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- CEO Switch at Maker of Titleist Golf Balls
Monday Sep 25, 2017
Acushnet Holdings Corp.’s chief executive is stepping down after spending more than 40 years working at the golf-equipment company, leaving his replacement to contend with slumping sales and a business model heavily reliant on growing the market for Titleist golf balls.
- Sears Stops Selling Whirlpool Appliances
Monday Oct 23, 2017
Sears Holdings Corp. will no longer sell Whirlpool Corp. appliances after a pricing dispute and changing market dynamics fractured a partnership that stretched back more than a century.
- Groom arrested over backyard wedding fireworks in New York
By Associated Press - By Associated Press - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Police say they were called to a Massapequa home early Saturday and found a big party with professional-level pyrotechnics in the backyard.