The company and its backer, SoftBank, have had talks with both Charter and T-Mobile to improve its fortunes as it falls behind rivals.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAKE IT MOBILE INC.
Around the Web
- Sprint, Looking to Get Bigger to Survive, Weighs Deal-Making
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- OpenTable Began a Revolution. Now It’s a Power Under Siege.
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Nearly 20 years after it changed the way we make restaurant reservations, the company and the new sector it created are still struggling.
- Mobile Games Rethink Ads: Roadblock or Reward?
Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Mobile developers such as Activision Blizzard Inc.’s King Digital have stopped resisting in-game ads and are ringing up revenue gains with messages from companies like Nestlé SA and Visa Inc.
- For Weinstein, a Brush With the Police, Then No Charges
By MEGAN TWOHEY, JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr., AL BAKER and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
Accused of sexual assault by an Italian model in New York City, Harvey Weinstein mobilized lawyers and publicists to make the case go away. He was never charged.