Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 24, 1991)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 12, 1982
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1982 - MAJESTIC APPAREL, INC.
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Is It New York Fashion Week? Or Is It Rihanna Inc.?
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
As some major designers decide not to show in New York, aesthetics face off against Instagram.
- Everest climber inspires Rangers on team-building trip upstate
By Brett Cyrgalis - Monday Oct 2, 2017
LAKE PLACID, N.Y. — It was an apt analogy, told in an apt setting. Among the majestic Adirondacks and in the presence of the building that was the site of the iconic 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team’s gold-medal victory, the Rangers got a message about overcoming challenges from a world-renowned mountain climber, Ed Viesturs. “He...
- Odell Beckham Jr. on a Nike-Powered Swing Through SoHo
By BEN DETRICK - Saturday Oct 7, 2017
The New York Giants star receiver drops by two promotional events and considers whether he’d emulate Mike Tyson.
- A Designer With a Low Profile Is Ready to Raise It Up
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Before the LVMH Prize crowned her the next big thing, few had heard of Marine Serre. That’s about to change.
- Paul Manafort’s Shopping Sprees Hit Home
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
Clothes maketh the man but they can also bringeth him down. The indictment of the former Trump campaign chairman indicated that he spent about $1.3 million in New York and Beverly Hills.