Competition from home-grown upstarts continues to bedevil the vodka brands owned by Diageo and Pernod Ricard.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 18, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - MAIN STREET LIQUORS, INC.
Around the Web
- Vodka Is Big Liquor's Weak Spot
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Liquor Companies Binge on Mescal but Can't Get Enough
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Mescal, a cousin to tequila, is rapidly growing in popularity, but the world’s biggest liquor companies are struggling to parlay its rise into substantial profits.
- Liquor Makers Need to Sober Up to the Decline in Teenage Drinking
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Move over millennials: Today’s smartphone-obsessed teens, Generation Z, are the consumers of the future. Worryingly for liquor producers, they’re shaping up to be an antisocial lot.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Why Diageo Is Paying $500 a Bottle for George Clooney's Tequila
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Unfortunately for big liquor groups, craft distilling is following the trail blazed by craft brewing