Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAGIC TOUCH SPA, INC.
Around the Web
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- Modernist Magic in Indiana
By JULIE LASKY - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
An Indianapolis family with a historical connection to modern architecture found inspiration for their new home in a piece of land, a nearby town and an Eero Saarinen creation.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Echo Show Review: Alexa Gets More Intrusive With Camera and Screen
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s Echo Show gives a camera and a touch screen to its talking assistant Alexa, increasing her AI capabilities but also making her annoying to live with, Geoffrey A. Fowler finds.
- Return of First iPhone: 10 Years Later, So Slow, So Small
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Apple Inc.’s first iPhone was a touch screen wonder in 2007; Joanna Stern reviews it in 2017 and finds it is a reminder of how far mobile technology has come.
- Mr. Trump Casts a Shadow Over the AT&T-Time Warner Deal
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
He politicizes everything he touches, so unless his appointees act with utmost integrity they will be tainted as his henchmen.