Intrinsic to the game, the golf course is the greatest determinant of a player’s experience. An architect’s design not only impacts how (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MAG ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Celebrating women's influence in golf course architecture
By USGA - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Meet The Designer Of The Coolest Treehouses In The World
By Allison Sanchez - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Pete Nelson, star of Treehouse Masters, talks about his amazing designs.
- Renowned designer’s touches beautifully preserved in this $3.98M Piedmont home
By Anna Marie Erwert - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Built in 1971, this home at 145 Lexford shows the unique artistry of Val Arnold, a much respected designer with local ties. Arnold was named one the top ten in the country by Architectural Digest and recognized by San Francisco Design Center for “superior residential interior design; contributions to the industry; prominence; and, high ethical
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- A Classic French Home With Iconic Memphis Design
By NANCY HASS - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The late designer Ettore Sottsass may be finally getting his due, but his most passionate collector refuses to take him too seriously — just as Sottsass himself would have wanted.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.