A Supreme Court decision this week demands the government to provide money directly to a church, effectively blurring the line that separates church and state.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAE SHED & PLAYGROUND, LTD.
Around the Web
- SCOTUS Playground Ruling Narrows the Separation of Religion and State
By Carole Levine - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Lauren Bush Lauren, C.E.O. of Feed, Spends her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Ms. Bush Lauren, who lives in the West Village, spends a lot of time on the playground with her toddler, and likes to brunch locally.
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Pros react to Steph Curry's opening-round 74 at Ellie Mae Classic
By Dan Kilbridge - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Reactions were mixed when it was announced Steph Curry would tee it up at the Web.com Tour’s Ellie Mae Classic, but his opening-round (...)
- Fannie Mae Tackles DevSecOps
By Emily Johnson Digital Content Editor, InformationWeek - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Fannie Mae's focus on the customer led them to a DevSecOps strategy that won 1st place in the InformationWeek IT Excellence DevOps category.