WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
TUREK ROTH MESTER LLP
377 FIFTH AVENUE 6TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10016
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MAD ONE HOLDINGS LLC
Around the Web
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Phil Mickelson still holds hope for Presidents Cup spot
By Jeff Babineau - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – For Steve Stricker, it’s not as if he is sounding a distress signal from the middle of the ocean, but more of a (...)
- Meet The Travel Photographer Who’s Been Chasing Adventure Since She Was Two Years Old
By Zachary Johnston - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Travel photographer Jody MacDonald spends five years at time on the open sea, seeking thrills. Let her inspire your next big trip.
- Remains of Tappan Zee Bridge to be scattered across New York
By Albany Bureau Chief - By Albany Bureau Chief - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Eight N.Y. counties have asked for pieces of the old bridge, which is being replaced by a $4 billion bridge named for former Gov. Mario Cuomo.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- 17 Shacks and a Piece of Hudson History
Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
A cluster of century-old fishing shacks in Hudson, N.Y., once at risk of being demolished, is now being preserved. Step inside one of the shacks and wander around the site.