Columbia County, a quiet part of upstate New York, has emerged as a 21st-century haven — and a reminder of the ongoing relevance of the queer community.
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (May 25, 2001)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 27, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - MACGREGOR (USA) INC.
1993 - HAGGLUNDS, INC.
1992 - ANTILA, INC.
Around the Web
- The Place Beyond the Fire Island Pines
By PHILIP GEFTER - Monday Oct 23, 2017
- New Jersey Transit Train Derails at Penn Station in New York
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Friday Jul 7, 2017
There was no immediate indication that the derailment had caused any injuries or damage, but all New Jersey Transit and Amtrak trains were delayed at the station.
- New Jersey Sues Insys Over Opioid Painkiller
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
New Jersey’s attorney general filed a lawsuit Thursday against drugmaker Insys Therapeutics Inc., claiming it fraudulently marketed a powerful painkiller for widespread use that was intended to treat serious cancer pain.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- New Jersey Man Found Guilty in Chelsea Bombing
By MICHAEL WILSON - Monday Oct 16, 2017
Ahmad Khan Rahimi was charged with carrying out a two-day bombing spree that turned West 23rd Street into a debris field and terrorized the region.