In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
5 BAYBURY LANE
HAMPTON BAYS, NEW YORK, 11946
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MACEO PAINTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Hamptons Homes Blur the Line Between Inside and Out
By MARCELLE SUSSMAN FISCHLER - Friday Jul 14, 2017
From $50 million mansions to more modest homes, the focus is on outdoor spaces that blend seamlessly with the living room.
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- The Strange Case of Martin Shkreli Is Wrapping Up
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
An unusual trial has featured victims who actually made money and defense lawyers who paint their client as an erratic misfit and want more victims to testify.
- Junipero Serra statue beheaded, splashed with red paint in Central California
By Alyssa Pereira - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
A statue in Santa Barbara of Junipero Serra, the Roman Catholic Spanish priest who founded nine of California's missions, was decapitated and doused with red paint on Sunday night.