A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - M.T. STEEL FABRICATORS, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- A Panorama of Steel Drums
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The rhythm of steel drums signals the approach of the West Indian American Day Parade in central Brooklyn. But rising rents and increasing noise complaints have made it difficult to continue the tradition.
- Japan Inc. Under Pressure
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
The Kobe Steel scandal may be a sign of corporate progress.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- M.T. Liggett, 86, Folk Artist and Provocateur, Is Dead
By RICHARD SANDOMIR - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Mr. Liggett’s sculptures, signs and whirligigs have been described as “the gospel according to Rush Limbaugh rendered in wood and steel.”