Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - M G HOME RENOVATIONS INC
Around the Web
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Shirley Jones: ‘Partridge’ reboot would be ‘too happy’ for today’s world
By Eric Hegedus, Robert Rorke - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The Music Man Tuesday, 1:15 a.m., TCM Everybody loves a parade — even one that’s been marching through town for 55 years. That’s Shirley Jones’ take on her 1962 movie “The Music Man,” a star-and-song-spangled adaptation of Meredith Willson’s Broadway show. Jones, who played Shirley Partridge in the 1970-74 ABC sitcom “The Partridge Family,” calls...
- HISTORIC MAKEOVER Home renovation reveals 19th-century log cabin
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- G.M. Acquires Strobe, Start-Up Focused on Driverless Technology
By BILL VLASIC - Monday Oct 9, 2017
With the deal, the nation’s largest automaker is snapping up a company with expertise in developing laser-based sensors that create high-definition images for autonomous vehicles.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.