A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - M & S MINI MARKET, CORP.
Around the Web
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
- Woodward Shows It Is More Than A Camp
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
This campaign is different because the focus and commitment is on the whole kid - emotionally and physically, Powdr Corp.'s Megan Fearnow tells "Marketing Daily."
- Meredith Corp. To Debut New Video Programs
Monday Sep 25, 2017
Meredith Corp. unveiled a new slate of video programming and editorial initiatives to more than 250 advertisers and marketers at its second annual BrandFront presentation.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- 'No Kid Hungry' Campaign Uses Emojis To Combat Hunger
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Developed pro bono by BBH NY, the social media campaign uses emojis - nicknamed EmojiMeals - to illustrate how one in six kids suffers from hunger.