"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - M & S MILLWORK INC.
Around the Web
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Time Inc, Twitter Partner For PeopleTV Videos
Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Advertisers will be able to sponsor and promote across both Twitter and the PeopleTV network. The two companies will share advertising revenue from ads sold on Twitter.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Newly Unearthed Nirvana VHS Tape Shows How They Got Creative When They Were Broke
By Dan Solomon - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A twenty-year-old Kurt Cobain and bandmates take to a RadioShack to make a music video a year before the band’s first album.
Creative life has always been tough for an ambitious young band without much money, but it’s definitely gotten easier in recent years.
- AT&T To Sunset 'Time Warner' Brand, Bests It In Consumer Credibility
Monday Aug 7, 2017
Time Warner is a tainted name and has been for a while, says Robert Passikoff, founder and president of Brand Keys, Inc.
- 'No Kid Hungry' Campaign Uses Emojis To Combat Hunger
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Developed pro bono by BBH NY, the social media campaign uses emojis - nicknamed EmojiMeals - to illustrate how one in six kids suffers from hunger.