Those affected by Hurricane Sandy five years ago shared how the storm changed their lives physically, emotionally and financially, and how things have changed for the better since.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - M & M HOME RENOVATIONS LLC
Around the Web
- The Rebuilding Years, Post-Sandy
By THE NEW YORK TIMES and JONAH MARKOWITZ - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
- ‘Diller Island’ Is Back From the Dead
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
With intervention from Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, Barry Diller’s grand plan for a $250 million cultural island on a pier in the Hudson River is revived.
- On Staten Island, Haunting Memories of Those Killed by Hurricane Sandy
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The powerful storm flooded blocks of Staten Island, erasing homes and claiming the lives of 24 residents.
- Bannon Backs Grimm, an Ex-Felon, in Challenge to G.O.P. Incumbent
By SHANE GOLDMACHER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Michael Grimm met with Stephen K. Bannon at his Capitol Hill townhouse on Wednesday, three days after announcing he was challenging Representative Dan Donovan.
- Listing of the Day: Set Apart from the Clubs, A Modern Ibiza Home with
Friday Nov 3, 2017
This renovated house in the pine-covered hills above Santa Eulalia, nine miles from Ibiza Town, epitomizes the peaceful, enchanting side of the island.
- Listing of the Day: A Renovated Five-Bedroom Modern Home in a Prime Lo
Friday Oct 27, 2017
Completed earlier this year, the abode was built with state-of-the-art luxury living in mind.