NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 24, 1997)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - M & M FOOD MART INC.
Around the Web
- Forget driving to the supermarket, this one wants to come to you instead
By Yvette Tan - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Amazon to cut prices at Whole Foods starting Monday
By Alistair Barr, Bloomberg - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Amazon.com's acquisition of Whole Foods Market will close on Monday and the companies said they will cut prices beginning that day. Whole Foods will lower prices "on a selection of best-selling grocery staples across its stores, with more to come," they said in a statement. Members of Amazon's Prime program will get special savings and in-store benefits through the integration, the companies also said. Shares of grocery-store chains fell on the announcement. Kroger Co. declined as much as 2.4 percent while Sprouts Farmers Market Inc. sank 2.5 percent. Wal-Mart Stores Inc., which sells the most groceries in the U.S., also dropped 0.8 percent.
- Meet the Woman Behind the New Pearl River Mart
Monday Jun 19, 2017
After closing in SoHo, the popular Asian-goods store Pearl River Mart is back in business in New York City with Joanne Kwong, the founder's daughter-in-law, leading the company.
- Wal-Mart takes a cue from Amazon and applies for its own drone-deploying blimp patent
By Sarah Buhr - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is taking on Amazon in what appears to be a copycat move — by applying for a drone-deploying blimp patent.You may recall about a year ago Amazon filed a patent for a flying warehouse that will send drones to your door. Now Walmart wants in on Amazon’s idea. Read More
- How Google Cloud is transforming Japanese businesses
Thursday Jun 15, 2017