The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - M & L POLY, LLC
Around the Web
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- Newly Unearthed Nirvana VHS Tape Shows How They Got Creative When They Were Broke
By Dan Solomon - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A twenty-year-old Kurt Cobain and bandmates take to a RadioShack to make a music video a year before the band’s first album.
Creative life has always been tough for an ambitious young band without much money, but it’s definitely gotten easier in recent years.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.