Uber Technologies Inc.’s new chief executive plans to meet with London’s top transport regulator to plead for a reversal of last week’s decision to strip the ride-hailing company of its operating license.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LYNX LICENSING INC
Around the Web
- Uber CEO to Meet With London Transport Regulator About Operating License
Saturday Sep 30, 2017
- Equifax Hack Disclosed Driver's License Data for More Than 10 Million
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Driver’s license data for around 10.9 million Americans were compromised during the breach of Equifax Inc.’s systems, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Uber Loses Its License to Operate in London
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The city’s transportation agency accused the ride-hailing company of “a lack of corporate responsibility.” Services can continue during an appeals process.
- After Stumbling in Online Video, Publishers Embrace Facebook, TV Licensing
Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Condé Nast, Time Inc., Hearst and other legacy magazine publishers are redoubling their efforts in online video after learning from their stumbles over the past few years.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.