Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LYME REGIS HOLDINGS, LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
- Alibaba and Tencent Set Fast Pace in Mobile-Payments Race
Friday Sep 22, 2017
China’s online juggernauts Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. and Tencent Holdings Ltd. are beating Silicon Valley in the race to build mobile-money systems in some of the world’s fastest-growing consumer markets.