The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUXURY H PROJECTS INC.
Around the Web
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- How To Make Luxury Relevant Again
Thursday Mar 23, 2017
The luxury industry is at a tipping point. Both Euromonitor and Deloitte, global firms that study the luxury market, testify to it. They predict growth slowing in the global luxury market, withparticular weakness in the Western Europe and North America.
- Coach Inc. is changing its name, and shoppers are pissed
By Reuters - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Coach Inc will change its corporate name to Tapestry Inc, it said on Wednesday, as it creates a broader umbrella for its high-end brands without diluting the iconic name known mainly for selling luxury handbags. The company’s shares were down 2 percent in early trading following the announcement in which Tapestry will be the holding...
- This Luxury Flyer Will Give You His Ticket If You Spot Him At An Airport This Year
By Alia Stearns - Monday Sep 18, 2017
It's like Where's Waldo, but lucrative.
- Return of ex-coach Wilson is not a rallying point for Hoosiers
Monday Aug 28, 2017
Ohio State Buckeyes-Indiana Hoosiers college football preview
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.