China is both the key market for luxury groups and the most advanced market for e-commerce. No wonder tech groups and luxury groups are scrambling to get into the online luxury business.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LUXURY DISPLAY GROUP LLC
Around the Web
- Luxury Goods Are Selling Again---On Chinese Smartphones
Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Can a $300 Cooler Unite America?
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Whether you’re in either of the Portlands or in Mobile, Ala., Yeti is how America keeps luxuriously cool.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- A Dip in the Living Room Pool
Friday Sep 15, 2017
In a slowing luxury real estate market, developers are investing in amenities to attract buyers. Explore Soori High Line, where more than half of the units come with private, saltwater pools.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- Berkeley butcher shop displays sign decrying animal slaughter to halt activist group's protests
By Michelle Robertson - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
An animal rights group has agreed to halt its weekly protests at a Berkeley butcher shop in exchange for the shop's display of a sign decrying animal slaughter.