A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUONG'S INTERNATIONAL TRADING INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Op-Ed Columnist: China Could Sell Trump the Brooklyn Bridge
By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
The president got played in his trade talks in Beijing last week.
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Creating Test for Trump, Panel Says Imported Solar Gear Hurts U.S. Firms
By DIANE CARDWELL and ANA SWANSON - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The decision may give President Trump a chance to use protectionist measures against imported solar equipment.