The CFTC has accused New York company Gelfman Blueprint of operating a bitcoin-related Ponzi scheme, in the regulator’s first fraud-related action involving the cryptocurrency.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
C T CORPORATION SYSTEM
111 EIGHTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - LUMENATE TECHNOLOGIES, LP
Around the Web
- N.Y. Company Accused of Running Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Growing the Asian-American business community beyond Chinatown
By Kim Velsey - Monday Aug 28, 2017
When John Wang started his Asian-American business-advocacy organization in 1994, Chinatown was the heart of the city's Chinese community. The biggest problem facing business owners there was...
To view the full story, click the title link.