First-rounder Jake Burger hit for the cycle for first time at any level.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LUMBER JAKE'S BURGERS & SHAKES, LLC
Around the Web
- Jake Burger Cherishes Initial Pro Experience - White Sox Organization Report
By Scot Gregor - Monday Aug 28, 2017
- Amazon Wants To Deliver That Shake Shack Burger You Don’t Feel Like Getting For Yourself
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Sep 22, 2017
Not content with its recent push into groceries with the purchase of Whole Foods, Amazon is now expanding its efforts in restaurant delivery with a new partnership that could allow customers to order from chains like Shake Shack, Chipotle, and Applebee’s online.Amazon is teaming up with Olo, a company that handles digital ordering and payment technology for about 200 …
- We tried Costco's new burger and it's not a 'Shake Shack' clone
By Chris Preovolos - Monday Jul 10, 2017
No, Costco's new food court burger is not a Shake Shack doppelgänger, but you should still hope it comes to a warehouse store near you.
- Canada Braces for Additional Duties on Its U.S.-Bound Softwood-Lumber Exports
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Canada is bracing for Washington to slap additional duties on its U.S.-bound lumber exports, an expected move that could complicate efforts to quickly renegotiate the North American Free-Trade Agreement, say lawyers and officials.
- Canada's Trudeau Eyes Lumber Deal With U.S.
Friday Jul 14, 2017
Canada is working toward cutting a deal with the U.S. to end the latest trade row over lumber before it enters into talks to revamp the North American Free-Trade Agreement, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Friday.