‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ probably isn't the movie you think it is. The director explains why.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LUDA OSTROVSKY, ESQ., P.C.
Around the Web
- Director Dan Gilroy Explains The Sneaky Insanity Of ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’
By Mike Ryan - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Review: Soul Practitioner
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Denzel Washington stars as a lawyer from another era in Dan Gilroy’s florid crime drama.
- ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq.’ Stars Denzel Washington As An Eccentric Attorney Who Sells Out
By Vince Mancini - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
Denzel Washington stars in a Dan Gilroy film selling out vs. staying true that ultimately cannibalizes itself.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: What It Is and How to Get It
By Jordan McMahon - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
Make your old PC feel new again with this update.
- 17 Shacks and a Piece of Hudson History
Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
A cluster of century-old fishing shacks in Hudson, N.Y., once at risk of being demolished, is now being preserved. Step inside one of the shacks and wander around the site.