Alfred Angelo has abruptly closed its more than 60 wedding dress shops around the country, leaving brides scrambling to get their gowns.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LUCY'S BRIDAL INC
Around the Web
- A Bridal Chain Closes. Scrambling Ensues.
By MICAH MAIDENBERG - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- Bridal Fashion Week: What We Saw at New York Bridal Fashion Week
By CHARANNA ALEXANDER - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Here is a peek at some of the latest bridal collections from top designers.
- Bridal store closure sends brides into a frenzy
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Bridal shop owners threatened after refusing lesbians
By Associated Press - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
BLOOMSBURG, Pa. — The owners of a Pennsylvania bridal store say they’ve received threats after refusing to sell a wedding gown to a lesbian couple. The police chief in Bloomsburg tells the Press Enterprise of Bloomsburg the owners of W. W. Bridal say they’ve been threatened after telling the couple to shop elsewhere on July...
- Sudden Collapse of Bridal Retailer Alfred Angelo Sends Brides-to-Be Scrambling
Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Alfred Angelo, one of the largest bridal retailing operations in the country, filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidation Friday after abruptly closing down its chain of stores.