Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUCKY YOU 123 INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Millennials And Health
Friday Mar 24, 2017
Youth may be wasted on the young, but when it comes to taking control of their health and well-being, Millennials are pretty much kicking older generations' saggy-old butts. That's because, unlikeBaby Boomers and Gen Xers, Millennials have a decidedly different take on what wellness means to them and how they're living their best lives.
- You Can Get Free Pizza Hut Pizza For Life With One Lucky Guess
By Dan Seitz - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
No food tastes better than free pizza, and Pizza Hut wants to set you up with a lot of it.
- While You Were Offline: James Comey Knows How to Make an Entrance
By Graeme McMillan - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Seriously, James Comey's opening statement to the Senate Intelligence Committee was last week's best read.
- Trader Joe’s Has Canned Wine Now, If You’re Lucky Enough To Get Your Hands On Some
By Stacey Ritzen - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
And at just $3.99 for a four pack, it's really quite the bargain.
- Wacky heist flick ‘Logan Lucky’ is country-fried fun
By Sara Stewart - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Painted cockroaches, little-kid beauty pageants, and gummy bear-and-bleach explosives: These are the hillbilly trappings of Steven Soderbergh’s “Logan Lucky,” the director’s return to the big screen in a loopy cross between his “Ocean’s” series and the lighter side of the Coen brothers’ work. It’s a lark, if you can tolerate the hammy redneck accents, and...