A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUCKY DEER PARK CORP.
Around the Web
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Dallas Cowboys' Lucky Whitehead says stolen dog is 'home safely' - Meet the dog who's going viral for saving a drowning baby deer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Fire May Be the Only Remedy for a Plague Killing Deer and Elk
By CARL ZIMMER - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Deer and elk are dying from chronic wasting disease in growing numbers. Burning the land may be the only way to turn back the disease.
- Oh, to be the lucky deer that licked Matt Bomer’s face on the set of his new movie
By Sara Stewart - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Matt Bomer is a man with a famously pretty face — who can forget his Ken Doll stage act in “Magic Mike”? But the 39-year-old actor actually loves getting scraggly and unwashed in the great outdoors. In his new film “Walking Out,” Bomer gets back to his Texas roots, playing a father who takes his...
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”