MessageGears has pulled in $2.75 million in funding, and is expanding its staff.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUCKY 75 GROCERY INC.
Around the Web
- MessageGears Raises $2.75 Million In New Financing
Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Demolition plans approved, 'Lucky 13' property listed for $9.75 million
By Teresa Hammerl, Hoodline - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Great Article: Why Every Company Needs A ‘No Bozos’ Policy
By Nick - Monday Apr 1, 2013
Here’s a must-read article by Eric Jackson, in Forbes… Most of us have met “bozos” before in our work and personal lives. If you’re lucky, you’ve only seen them in the check-out aisle at the grocery store and quickly been able to divert your path away to a different lane — never to see them … Continue reading "Great Article: Why Every Company Needs A ‘No Bozos’ Policy"
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Walmart Puts Its Eggs in a Time-Saving Basket: Grocery Pickup
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Seeking an edge against Amazon, the retail giant is pushing a service that delivers your order to your car. Customers never have to step inside the store.